PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND SIGN BELOW
WARNING: There are significant elements of risk in any adventure, sport or activity associated with pedal driven/electric bicycles including but not limited to bicycles (referred to herein as “activity”). And the use of any equipment. It is up to you to master the basic-moving, maneuvering, shifting gears, braking and turning before beginning your activity, to obey traffic regulation and to yield to pedestrians. Otherwise, you pose a danger to yourself and to others. YOU ARE TO RIDE ON BIKE LANES / PATHS ONLY.
I agree to return all rental equipment in clean condition. I accept full responsibility for the care of the equipment. I will be responsible for the replacement, at full retail value, on any equipment that is damaged or not returned to Cali VRBO LLC DBA: Temecula Wine Country Experiences located at 5140 El Arbol Dr., Carlsbad, CA, 92008..
I, the undersigned, recognize the dangers inherent with any type of electric bike and/or regular bike activities. I am assuming the hazards of the risk upon myself since I wish to ride through Temecula Wine Country. I realize that I am subject to injury from this activity and that no form of preplanning can remove all the danger that I am exposing myself to. I have been explained the importance of the use of the free protective helmet, which could prevent permanent brain damage or death in the event of any accident. Cali VRBO LLC DBA:Temecula Wine Country Experiences requires that I wear my helmet at ALL times while riding the bike and/or participating in this activity. I will NOT hold Cali VRBO LLC, the rental operator, the management, and or the insurance company liable if I refuse to not wear the Helmet or do not wear the Helmet. I understand the risk of refusing this critical safety precaution and accept ALL responsibility.
COVENANT OF GOOD FAITH: I recognize that you, as the provider of services, will operate under a covenant of good faith and fair dealing but that you may find it necessary to terminate an activity due to forces of nature, medical necessities or problems in the group, and/or refuse or terminate, my participation or the participation or any person you judge to be incapable of meeting the rigors or requirements or participation in the activity. I accept your right to take such actions for the safety of myself and or other participants. I acknowledge that no guarantees have been made with respect to electric cycling objectives.
AUTHORIZATION: I hereby authorize any medical treatment deemed necessary in the event of any injury while participation in the activity. I either have appropriate insurance or in its absence agree to pay all costs of rescue and/or medical services as may by incurred on my behalf. I agree that any film or photographs (images) of me, as participants, become your property and may be used for promotional or commercial purposes and that I will receive no money or compensation of any kind for any such image(s).
I agree that some of my Identification documents (ID card, Driver’s License, Passport or else) may be recorded for security purposes.
Driver License Number and State:
DEPOSIT: I agree that a security deposit of $50/Bicycle and/or $500/Electric bikes will be held on my credit/debit card at pick up and released upon complete return. The security deposit includes all add-ons (accessories).
If my Bicycle or Electric Bike is not returned at the designated return time. and/or no contact has been made with Cali VRBO LLC DBA:Temecula Wine Country Experiencers via Phone, Email or Text to extend my rental period, I understand and agree that the above amounts of $50 for bicycles and $500 for Electric Bike plus the cost of the rental will be charged to my credit/debit card and my identification documents will be used to file a police report for theft.
RULES OF OPERATION: LESSEE hereby agrees to rent BICYCLES, or ELECTRIC BIKES at the posted rates subject to the following rules of operation.
1. All bikes or electric bikes, etc. shall be operated, on extreme right-hand side of streets and recreational bike path to and from designated areas. I agree, upon inspection, that the cycle or cycles I am operating or anyone in my group is operating is safe and in good order. I will avoid riding the bike in the dirt on the side of the road and/or areas with thorns, which create punctures.
2. .Damaging the bikes, crashing the bikes or getting a flat tire due to riding on the dirt on the side of the roads, does not entitle me to a refund. I WILL be responsible for all costs involved with repairing the bike that I damaged.
3. Electric bikes and bicycles shall obey all DMV laws where streets and cars are concerned. Use hand signals, ride with direction of traffic to the far right, etc. No U-turn, racing or reckless driving. I agree that if I operate or any in my group operates, a cycle in an unsafe or negligent manner, or do not adhere to the rules or regulations given by Cali VRBO LLC DBA: Temecula Wine Country Experiences, I am subject to immediate termination or rental and loss of any money I/We paid.
4. I understand that riding a bike or electric bike while under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs is considered a felony and prosecuted under California Vehicle Code 23152(a) VC - DUI of Alcohol.
5. Please check brakes before leaving the rental area and obey all instructions given by lessor.
6. I have watched and understood the safety and tutorial video.
7. I understand that I can easily extend my rental period at a rate of $25 per hour and authorize TWCE to charge my credit card automatically when I return the bike late.
Please check brakes before leaving the rental area and obey all instructions given by lessor.
LESSEE must be at least twenty one (21) years of age and all children must be accompanied by a responsible adult over twenty one (21) years of age.
In case of an emergency please contact:
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE FOREGOING WARNING, ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISKS, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY, DEPOSIT AGREEMENT, RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND RULES OF OPERATION. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT I MAY BE WAIVING VALUABLE LEGAL RIGHTS.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST WEAR A HELMET (CALIFORNIA VEHICLE CODE 2212(a)).